Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Widgets

Nicotine addiction


The addiction to tobacco is the fastest installation dependence (a few weeks).
Each cigarette strengthens tobacco addiction.
Installation of addiction mechanism and effects
The mechanism of tobacco addiction is the result of mechanisms of habit and social pressure.
The main factor is the dependence of nicotine in tobacco is a substance that acts on the brain with stimulation of the reward system encouraging smokers to consume more.
The effect of nicotine in the body occurs rapidly (within 8 seconds) and lasts about 20 to 40 minutes.
The effect of nicotine is easily managed by the subject and is essential in achieving the daily activities and obligations: Nicotine is an antidote to anxiety and stress generated by situations of everyday life. It is a source of fun, relaxation and intellectual stimulation for the consumer.
In addition, smoking introduces usual gestures that reinforce confidence and becomes more and more difficult to control.
Testimony on tobacco addiction
Anne 21 years: I smoke and I smoke ... and I do not eat!
I started smoking at age 12 and then I promised my brother to stop. I even signed a contract with him. Now, I stopped for six months and I am very proud of myself. I used patches and took anxiolytic and antidepressant for a month. I faced my mood swings, my anger, my fears and all my emotions I learned to live with.
I became another, and dedicated myself to reading, other activities. I do not work too but I have good results with partial. I listen more to my needs and I know now that I need to learn to respect them. I gained more confidence in myself now and I'm proud. Now I respect and not destroy my body. I want to live because I have a body "new" and "clean."
Only, I did not pay attention to my line. Since I stopped, I took 6 pounds! However, I did not have complex and I found my beautiful body! I am aware that I have spent years to smoke more to eat less, to stay and forty-seven pounds ... And then I realize that I feel more beautiful with my 6 pounds more!!

Stop smoking, it's magic. This is a great adventure where we discover each day a little more. So for all those who are addicted, stop because you have everything to gain!

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →