Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Widgets

Testimonials about cannabis addiction


Witnessing some to prove that it is possible to get out of cannabis.
My worst hell cannabis .....
One evening in 2001, I smoked my first joint and I like being in another world. But this world has rotted my life for 6 years. I smoked forty joints a day and I lived only for that, I was alone and I liked to be.
My fiancee left me and this is where I had a click. I had such a desire to stop, but I could not, I do not know how. It was not easy but I clung to my family. Then I left this life I did not like and today I am another person, proud and I do not frequent those related to cannabis. It was my nightmare.
I just want to prove that it is possible to get away with a strong will and the support of the family. And besides, I am now aware that people like me and I thank them for their trust.
I lost four years of my life
I started taking my first joint with school friends. It remained occasional and rare, only during the holidays. But then I gave up all my activities, football, swimming, and I was unmotivated. I'm not really aware of the time I spent smoking. Especially between the tensions at home, parental divorce and peer pressure, it accelerated my addiction.
I took refuge in cannabis, I felt good and I like that suffisais myself. I was afraid of what other people and it plunged me even more. I gave up my studies and I lost four years of my life. I wanted outside help but I was afraid to face life without cannabis. I attended a residential treatment.
I was out of touch with cannabis, I've learned to live with my emotions, to know me a little more. I also attended sessions of individual and group therapy that helped me a lot to awareness

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →